In most homes, a bathroom is a place that may have the least area, and hence it can be wholly cluttered with many types of items. At times, people may not be able to decide what to keep and what to get rid of from this room and then, things can be pretty clumsy! We share some tips here that can help in keeping the bathroom decluttered and at the same time, one can feel a lot more stress-free.
- Keep it minimal – Considering that it is the smallest room in the house, it is a wise idea to skip any decoration in this room. At the maximum, a person can choose one or two decor pieces that may not overcrowd the room.
- Making use of the wall – The wall of the bathroom can be used to mount laundry bin, wash basins and even the counter-storage. If needed, a thin cabinet can be created to conceal them.
- Making illusions – Mirrors help in creating an illusion of a larger space. Moreover, bathrooms must have mirrors. Hence, it is an excellent idea to install a large one on the largest wall so that the illusion can be helpful.
- Selectively choosing tiles – While choosing tiles, glossy or matte can be chosen, but it is important to ensure that it stays plain and simple without being overly flashy. A monotone scheme in either of them can be the best.
- Glass accessories can be used for storage – Instead of using opaque pieces, glass jars can be used to hold bath accessories that can look elegant.
- Reduce furniture – Instead of using elaborate furniture, floating shelves can be used so that there is more free space. Pre-built marble shelves can be used to store towels and toiletries that can also look appealing.
These are some of the tips and tricks that can help in creating a minimal bathroom setting. There are a few more ways that can also be added to this list and all this can have a very calming overall effect.